Friday, June 19, 2015

Haircuts, Wigs, and Hats, Oh My!

Yesterday, the kids and I all got a much needed trim.  I wanted shorter hair because it will just be easier to manage when it all comes falling out...  It's too bad that I really like my new hair cut, because it's going to be all gone in 2 weeks or so!
Mom & Jake...


Mom, Goofy Jake, and a Photo-bomber...

Just Mom...  no glasses.

Blond wig tucked behind my ears...


Blond Wig a little more tousled...  I'm suppressing a giggle...odd being in blond hair!

Yep...  This is the pink wig.  So crazy.

Hat #1  

Hat #2...  Not sure how these floppy ones are supposed to work!  I feel a little like the Flying Nun...

Hat #3

Hat #4 - Fancy band and a great monogram on the front!

Hat #5

So...  there you have it.  I'm working on my earring collection...  I now have 4 sets of dangly earrings.  

Nothing serious to talk about today.  The last two posts had enough teary eyes.  I'm done with all that (for now).  

Thank you all for your continued support!  The prayers, the positive thoughts, the texts, the visits, the food (oh my goodness all the delicious food!), and the donations thru Gayla's massage raffle, the Sports Page dinner, and the Go Fund Me page.  We are so Blessed, Honored, and Happy to have all of you in our lives!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing you rock all these looks!!!! Continued prayers from the mitten <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote #5. Monogram "cancersucks" across the brim! You look great!

    ReplyDelete